Wednesday, May 20, 2009

27!

Salaam & hello everyone!
.
This is tuan punya blog's sister reporting live from her blog. Hehe! Eh tak, I don't mean to invade my sister's blog, this is just a tempelan-menakuk-di-air-yang-jernih note
.
My sister's going to turn 27 tonight! :) But what a pity as she's got to spend her last hours before 12 in the state palace for an official duty. Tsk tsk! Poor woman. Since her previous black & pink layout was pretty annoying, I'd decided to change it into something brighter & less gloomy. I know you were one of the those who supported the last Earth Hour Campaign (not by turning off the lights but her laptop & mata sekali iaitu tidur. Lame!!) but living in a black surrounding won't benefit you anything, Akak. It even won't lighten your skin tone either. Hehe!
.
Anyhow, happy becoming birthday to my one & only sister! A year wiser you're hopefully! Woot woot! :D Semoga dipanjangkan umur, di beri kesihatan yang baik, di murahkan rejeki, di permudahkan segala urusan etc. Amin..
.
Despite all those nasty fights & silly debates we've had since like forever, which for the past freaking 22 years to be precise, I still love you no matter what. My prayers are always with you days & nights & thank you for always being there through my thicks & thins (although there were times when I wished that I never actually told you EVERYTHING), for always having faith on me & supporting me when I myself had to fight for my future etc etc. Writing this part suddenly makes me go emo T_T
.
You're cruel, mean, kaki buli naughty & loud but still, you're my BIGCAT forever (1 of the nicknames I give her) & I love you so much for that! Owh, I never said this out loud to anyone but don't you know how proud am I having you as my sister? ;) Ok, now go & grab some tissues because my 7th sense is telling me there'll be mucus oozing from your nose while reading this. Haha!
.
XoXo,
Your annoying emo but lovely sister, Suria Muhammad
.

June 6, 2008
.

No comments: